Quiktrak has become an industry and global leader in collateral verification and floorplan auditing over the past 25 years. Reaching this point simply could not have taken place without the great, professional people behind our company.
“Never a dull moment” describes the typical day at Quiktrak, where there is always an energetic buzz, interesting people to work with from all over the globe and new challenges each day. We have an environment where people are celebrated for their achievements, foster collaboration, enjoy working together, yet are serious about the services we provide to our valued customers. And EVERY day is CASUAL day! Well, most days…client visits are the only exception.
- Medical Plan: Regence
- Dental Plan: MODA or Willamette Dental Group
- Flexible Spending Account: WageWorks
Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick pay and personal time – PTO). Quiktrak offers generous/comparable PTO grants for its staff.
- Holidays: Quiktrak offers a combination of scheduled and floating holidays each year typically depending on when holidays fall during the year. The normal allotment of paid holidays for full-time U.S. employees is 10 days.
Retirement and Financial
- 401(k): John Hancock Insurance; company matches 25% of the first 6% of employee contribution
- Short Term Disability: Lincoln Financial
- Long Term Disability: Lincoln Financial
- Basic Life Insurance: Lincoln Financial – $50,000 life, $50,000 AD&D
- Additional Voluntary Life and AD&D: Lincoln Financial, available for employee, spouse and children
- Educational Assistance
- Casual Dress Code (unless we have clients visiting)
- Quarterly Bonus Program